JOIN OUR TEAM
WE ARE HIRING:
Business Coach & Client Success Manager - Small Manufacturing & Joinery
Are you a business coach or trainer looking to make a real difference in small manufacturing & Joinery?
We, The Joinery Coach, are looking for our next team member who will hone their skills in coaching and
manage the client s success.
ABOUT THE JOINERY COACH
The Joinery Coach group is a proud employer of a team who helps Joinery clients excel in business. Whether it's coaching, education, meaningful, thought-provoking content, podcasts or events, we take clients' results seriously.
The way we work together is respectful, and team contribution is important. We ask questions to gain clarity, we are accountable and supportive. We are a small team of awesome people that love working with joinery businesses and are very service focused. We also like to have fun in the process, so your ability to not take yourself too seriously is important.
We are not generalists. We work only with manufacturing businesses that make cabinets, joinery and shop fitting etc. We are well established and have a high success rate with clients and long retention times. We offer dynamic learning content, coaching and host multiple events through our flagship membership and smaller programs.
Our goal is to help our clients, stabilise, grow to the right size and thrive. Client success and happiness is extremely important to us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role is permanent part-time which may transition to full-time. This role is for you if you are committed to working your magic to contribute to the expansion of our business and that of our clients.
The core focus of this role is:
- Coach clients and their team on the TJC program content.
- Ensure clients are engaged, regular sessions are booked, and utilising program content is in line with plans.
- Contribute to and participate in regular client events and podcasts.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of The Joinery Coach business through team collaboration and innovation.
As a remote worker, you will have the flexibility to work from your home office. Team and client communication is via Zoom and our collaboration tools.
You will understand the mindset and struggles in small manufacturing and have business finance experience.
This position will require someone with a customer experience focus and a willingness to learn our program to help our members progress in it.
- Be your true fabulous self and become part of our team of other amazing people loving their work and helping others create a fantastic joinery business.
- Utilise your expertise in finances, coaching and training.
- Have a passion for the customer experience to increase engagement and value.
- Operate with integrity and respect the confidentiality of our clients.
- Be willing to learn coaching best practices.
- Qualifications in coaching and/or training.
- 2+ years of experience in coaching or related field.
- Knowledge of financial management.
- Knowledge of small business manufacturing.
- Knowledge of Human-Centred Design.
- Analytical with an attention to quality and detail. Able to analyse client needs and progress.
- Experience with CRM tools and client management processes.
- Experience & knowledge of the joinery industry
We would love to hear from you if you feel you are a match for this role.
Please submit your resume, a cover letter with why you would like to work with us now, how you meet our needs. Email your application to Lynda Tregoweth, General Manager.